How to Enrol at Southern Lakes English College
- Complete the Application for Enrolment and give it to your agent or send it directly to Southern Lakes English College.
- We will send you, or your agent, an Acceptance Letter and Invoice, stating the fees you must pay.
- Send us the fees by telegraphic transfer to bank cheque.
Our bank account is: Bank of New Zealand, 11-13 Rees Street, PO Box 20, Queenstown. Account No. 02 0948 0172050 00.
- When we receive your fees we will send your Confirmation of Enrolment and details of accommodation.
- As soon as your travel arrangements are finalised, write to the College giving your flight number and time of arrival at Queenstown. We will then send you the details of your host family. If you like, you can write and introduce yourself before you leave your country.
- If you have arranged for Transfers, you will be met at Queenstown Airport or you will meet your driver at the Air Glenorchy desk as instructed in advance.
Have a good trip. We look forward to meeting you.