English + Senior Programme
Queenstown is an ideal location for Senior students because it is the number one tourist resort in New Zealand and therefore there are many activities for Seniors and major attractions such as Milford Sound, Mount Cook, and Dunedin available for weekend excursions.
Our staff are well-qualified, experienced and caring. We pride ourselves on our supportive ‘family’ atmosphere where students make lifetime friendships as they study, play sport and have fun together. Therefore, this caring environment is perfect for Senior students.
Southern Lakes English College offers a Senior English Course, which has been running since 1993.
Souvenir pack on arrival including:
- local wine
- kiwi chocolate
- post cards
- manuka honey
This Course includes:
- General English class at appropriate level 9.00 – 11.45am
- Activities every afternoon – 22 great activities to choose from
- Arrangement of weekend activities and excursions (at extra cost)
- Accommodation in homestay families or student residences which are specially selected for Seniors
- College bus transport between College and homestay family
- Airport transfers to and from airport and homestay family
- Transfers to and from all afternoon activities
- Use of all College facilities; including large cafeteria, study club, free Internet